Monday, July 6, 2009

Casting Call | Prenatal to Cradle { San Diego Maternity Photographer }

COGDELL PHOTOGRAPHY - capturing life
Prenatal to Cradle | 2009

I am looking for a pregnant couple to photograph for a new package that I am going to offer (details below). You must be comfortable in front of the camera, photogenic, live in San Diego County (Temecula area ok) and able to complete all three sessions to qualify. You will receive the sessions for FREE plus one 11x16 wall portrait and all of the images will be posted online for 30 days. You may purchase any of the products that I offer separately. If you would like more info please contact me. Applications will be accepted until August 15, 2009.

A very unique package that tells your complete story from “prenatal to cradle”…

We will capture your unique story - your family of two, your pregnancy, the changes in your home and the birth of your baby…the behind the scenes story of a new beginning. We will document as much or as little as you’d like.

The first session – I will come to your home and document your pregnancy in your surroundings, the nursery, your other children and 4 legged family members. Up to 2 hours of my time is included with this session.

The second session – I will meet you at the hospital on the day of the birth. You may choose to have me there for the actual birth, or I can come shortly after. I will document all the little details that are so often missed on this day. All of these details tell a story and will forever be a reminder of what a precious gift you were given. Up to 5 hours of my time is included for this session.

The third session – I will come to your home within the first 2 weeks of the birth to document the new little life you have welcomed into your home. This session may also include your other children and 4 legged family members! Up to 2 hours of my time is included with this session.

All of your images will be posted online in a secure password protected gallery. This will be a lovely slideshow for you to view with your family and friends.

To be considered for this amazing offer please CLICK HERE and complete the online form.

No comments:

 
Google Analytics code