Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Holidays are JUST AROUND THE CORNER! { San Diego Holiday Portraits }

Before you know it...Christmas will be here! I am booking a limited number of Holiday Portrait Sessions from now until November 7, 2009. In order to receive your online gallery and have enough time to print your holiday cards (click here to view samples), no holiday sessions are available after the 7th of November. This year I am offering a unique Holiday Package called "All Wrapped Up". This package wraps up everything you need all for one budget friendly price! Hurry, I'm only booking a limited number of holiday sessions! Click Here to view a Holiday Portrait Sample Gallery.

{ click on image to view larger }

Call me today to book your session! 760.294.3262 OR Email Me.

...here is a sneak peek of Sarah, a beautiful little model for my new elf hat!

No comments:

 
Google Analytics code