Monday, October 26, 2009

German Photographer | Christian Siebert { Images from Greece }

I met my dear friend Christian in 2002 during my first trip to Greece. We met on the magical island of Santorini at the most amazing youth hostel on the planet. I noticed he had a nice camera, we got to talking and we ended up spending a lot of time together on Santorini and Ios. Christian is from Leipzig, Germany where he is a civil engineer, but also an amazing photographer. He is fortunate enough to go to Greece every year and I always look forward to seeing his images. He does some amazing underwater photography and loves to dive and snorkel. This year I received this lovely image, and I just had to show it off! To see more of his amazing work visit his website www.sonnenfelsen.de and click on "fotos".

No comments:

 
Google Analytics code