Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hot Red Headed Mama! { San Diego Maternity Photographer }




This gorgeous first time mama made my job easy! And it was very hard to only pick 4 images to post here. Lori was so comfortable in front of the camera, and had absolutely to-die-for beautiful red hair, not to mention the fact that she is stunning. With only a week or so to go in her pregnancy, she was as glowing as they come and can't wait to meet her precious gift. I'll see you soon with your new little one! Lori had her makeup done for the session by Melissa of Melissa Rae & Co.. Melissa always does a fabulous job and I highly recommend that mama's get their makeup done for a maternity session.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are so stinking amazing! I am totally impressed with your studio work. By the way your going to hate me, but I got the couch for only $75.00. HAAAA! I know, what a find ha?

 
Google Analytics code